Monday, December 5, 2011

A few new things

I have a few new things to say today. First, have you checked out my other blog about Provo? I would truly love it if you did, and I post new stuff a lot.

Next, Melancholia was a really great film.

And finally, two annoyances: first, I have come to hate plot synopsis in movie reviews. Tell me if it's worth seeing. Raise some interesting questions. Point out the allusions and references. But don't waste my time on a plot that I'll either learn about soon enough, or won't ever care about.

Also, I was saddened today to learn that they are making an Indiana Jones 5. The first and third of those movies are fun, but the fourth was one of the most painful cinema experiences I can remember. Truly horrible. I guess the 5th movie literally can't be any worse, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment