Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stuff I Hate

I write a lot of stuff over the course of any given day (for the newspaper, for the other blog) but sometimes I just want to spend my time writing lists of stuff I hate. So here is one of those lists:

Checks
Bon Iver's smugness about the Grammy's (seriously, that whole "I don't care about anything but the art and not selling out" attitude hasn't been a thing for like 10 years.)
Bad writing
Heat waves
Anonymous comments on the internet
Being sick
Bad drivers
SUVs
Mean dogs that aren't on leashes
Mean dogs in general
Parking lots
Bloggers who use multiple different font sizes and colors in their posts. (Come on people, it makes it really hard to read.)
Unreasonableness
Rodents
Karmen (this is a new one. I just learned about this terrible, terrible band.)

No comments:

Post a Comment